HW: Rumours on the edge of time ....

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Dec 14 14:52:03 EST 1995

> Other things relating to SS:
>
> He has apparently given Knut Gerwer (the guy in Berlin doing the
> Calvert video project) a heap of information about Bob during the
> Hawklord era, and assisted in locating some 'lost' footage of some
> Hawklord's jam sessions ..... but Knut is waiting for Doug Smith to
> come to some agreement, as he apparently has the tape in his
> possession at the moment.

sigh - I just heard a raven croak               <nevermore 8-(>

I've been in touch with Knut recently while exchanging a few things.
Apparently he has an actress friend in New York who worked with Calvert
on one of his plays "Test Tube Baby of Mine".    Aparently she wants to
re-stage this sometime - starting in New York and then possibly bringing
it across to Europe and the UK.

If I hear anything further about this I'll let folk know!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk