HW: New bootleg.

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sat Dec 30 13:06:23 EST 1995

Hello there!

>I don't thing there's something wrong with producing CD-bootlegs
>as long as the bootlegger is choosing great concerts or rare tracks.

These are true words. Remember buying last year a bootleg called: ST ALBANS
1979.  It was the absolute shit. It must have been an ill brain that
released this CD. Bad quality and a gig which was officially released on CD
a few years ago (LIVE 79). BTW: The tape I have from this gig has a much
better quality!

I also wish some people would realese more very special tapes or recordings
without making money on CD.

The band won't loose money because there are a few bootlegs on the market.
All the people who are buying HAWKWIND bootlegs ALREADY HAVE ALL their
records/CD's and the other stuff.

At the end: It's better to buy a good bootleg for 25 $ than to buy records
like YURI GAGARIN or REDICULE for 8 $

Hope the band will soon release the promised live CD with the famous London
gig on 05.October 1976

Greetings from Germany

Bernhard