Weak Coffee/Small Thoughts

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 20 15:03:54 EST 1995

Coffee - I have 2 cups of instant coffee before I do anything...I am not a
diehard, as I stick the instant coffee in the mug, fill 'er up with H2O and
pop it in the microwave for a minute-and-twenty

ROBOband - "Salamander Drake" was formed by a dude named Barry and
myself...one of his friends was going to play drums, but hell, I haven't seen
him since the summer...meanwhile, Barry is playing in a band called Foxfire,
and Barry and I still jam in his studio and we have a few recorded tunes on
his 8 Track...when Salamander Drake surfaces out of the garage, I'll keep ya
posted...right now we are like "2 Idiots and a Lampshade"...(a real local
band with 2 members...one on the acoustic {he used to play in a local band
called "BackTalk"} and the other on violin...they usually bring along a prop
{the lampshade} and their name can change from week to week...2 Idiots and A
Painting of Elvis....)

ROBO