Looking for Hassan 7" and Japan LPs

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Nov 21 08:24:55 EST 1995

>>that

>> > Is the Italian version the one which was part of an E.P and booklet set???
>> > I have that one but it's not for sale :-(
>> >

>> Regrettably not - that one was a free issue with Vinylie (spelling?)
>> magazine and I've got that too!     The Italian and French issues
>> were genuine 45rpm releases with (I think) QS&C sleeves (mini
>> version).    Can't remember what the flip sides were
>
>On the Italian one it was the guitar part of "Damnation Alley" and on
>the French one it was "Fable of a Failed Race". Both releases were on
>the Charisma label. Apparently there were so many around at the time
>that they threw them at audiances on the British tour in 1977. I wonder
>what happened to them all?
>
>> (see discog) but
>> next time anyone is on holiday in Italy or France it might be worth
>> scanning through whatever the nearest record shop is holding in its
>> back rooms!
>
>Absolutely! These would be *VERY* tradeable items.
>
>> jill
>
>Mike "I don't have them either :'-(" Holmes

I've got the French Version.
 But on this subject does any know why the single release of Who's Gonna
Win The War (the Charisma Version) has two differently coloured centres, I
forget the exact colours. Also on this theme the first Freinds and
Relations volume came in a White Sleeve as well as a Grey(silver?)
sleeve..strange. So did the Motorhead/Valium 10 12inch....

                        Derrick...

E.Mail          D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk

"Sunrise Wrong Side of Another Day..."
                                                        Kilminster.