Strats

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 28 10:30:09 EST 1995

> Generally, I think a Strat is at its best when played thru a cranked
> amp, but that's where I come from.  BTW, IMHO (Dr. Bob out there?)
> one need go no further than Robin Trower (anything he's done) to get
> the essential Strat sound, though few can get that sound.  Before the
> flaming begins, I know Robin played a SG-shaped Les Paul in Procol
> Harum, so we can make that 'anything after PH.'
> theo

Hmm... and of course there is the man single handedly responsible for
destroying the greatest number of strats. A certain Mr. Blackmore.
To my mind, he produces the essential Strat sound.

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -