Trepanation Questions

Thu Oct 5 10:29:49 EDT 1995

I have a few random questions regarding *Trepanation* that perhaps Al
or Deb could answer.  Some perhaps are not any of my business, so I
understand if you would prefer not to answer:

1.  My main question was regarding sales of *Trepanation* to date - are
they consistent with *Eponymous*?  One would hope that *Trepanation*
sales would be higher (as it is a more definitive-sounding Brain Surgeons
disc -> not that *Eponymous* is inferior; just that I would recommend
*Trepanation* first for the potential Brain Surgeons fan), but of course
it may be hard to compare since *Eponymous* was also released on the
Ripe and Ready label - which brings me to my next question . . .

2.  Is it likely that *Trepanation* will also be released on another
label as well?

3.  I see young Ace Bouchard listed first in the credits to the song,
"Everything is Blue" (he also participates instrumentally on a few
tracks -- very cool to involve the whole family, IMHO).  I was wondering
what parts of the song can be directly credited to him?

4.  Regarding the guitar-work on the disc -- is the lead/rhythm work
split pretty evenly between Billy Hilfiger and Pete Bohovesky, or does
one do predominantly the lead work?

5.  Where on the disc (and this could be asked for *Eponymous* also) can
I hear the "Albertron"?  Does it work and sound basically like another
guitar?

John