We all have our own versions...Brixton 21/10

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 23 21:50:01 EDT 1995

>My own complaints are much more about things that _could_ be
>really unfortunate if they grow out of control (ie.  Brock phones in his
>performance from Devon, etc.).

Hmmm this is very interesting. A HW gig with no members of the band at the
venue. Everything  would be fed into the ole computer (at Devon) then modemed
over to the gig.
Just sequencers, lights and 8 X 10 color glossies of the boyz behind the
machines.
But they will never be able to replace the naked lady in the cage;-)

regards,
Bill Stewart