A fruitless search

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Sep 7 17:53:26 EDT 1995

> Also, saw a harvey bainbridge cd tadoy, "interstellar (chaos? or
> something-or-other)" anyone know what it's like?

I've got it - even played it a few times in an attempt to get to like it
but remained disappointed.    It's basically unstructured space-wash
with a few good moments but not enough to build your collection around.

It may yet turn out to be one of life's minor rarities tho' so if you
see it for a reasonable price it might be worth Quietly Kollecting....

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk