HW: Review - Astounding

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Sep 8 17:25:18 EDT 1995

> E.g., on my old vinyl of _Astounding_, KF is credited
> Calvert/House/Mandelkau.
>
> However, Nik is credited on the inner sleeve - "Monsieur Nik Turner
> presente pour vous...  #1015 SEXSE BEAUCOUP: Ooh... la... la!  It's the
> sheath creation that has all Frenchmen frantic!"  Etc, etc...
>
> (Also "PAUL RUDOLPH MANLY STRAP-ON".  And "Doctor Brock's Atomic Pile
> Preparations."  And "Simon House School of Music - Play Right Away!"  And
> so on...)

Could someone on the list who has both a scanner AND the inner sleeve
whip up a GIF file or something? I'd plumb forgotten that this LP was
supposed to include some 'adverts'!

PAul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long