Hawkon

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Wed Sep 13 15:05:54 EDT 1995

        Hi
                I watched a programme on the local community tv last night
        which featured an hour on kiss and the kiss convention.
        The idea was basically loads of stalls selling a range of kiss
        products even a bedspread for $600.Anyway kiss went there a did
        a Q&A session with the fans.I thought this was a really good idea
        ,I know that the band used to be very communicative with the fans
        ,but not so much now apparently,so this would be excellent
        idea for the hawks to do at the proposed hawkon.
        I believe that kiss played a short set after this Q&A session,from
        what I saw the fans really enjoyed themselves.

        Did anyone on the list go to the first hawkon?
        Was this Q&A session done there?

        regards

        Marty