2nd try of In Thee (tab)

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Wed Sep 13 06:25:11 EDT 1995

> Digger:
>
> How does one play an E#???
> : P
>

>                   ... dice     roll        so...
>   F#m      F#m/E#      B7sus4/E  B7          E        A
> e:-3---------2--------|-2--------2---------|-0--------0---------|
> B:-3---------2--------|-5--------4---------|-0--------2---------|
> G:-3---------2--------|-2--------2---------|-1--------2---------|
> D:-5---------4--------|-4--------4---------|-2--------2---------|
> A:-5------------------|-2--------2---------|-2--------0---------|
> E:-3------------------|-0------------------|-0------------------|
>
> thanx again Dan!
> I will post a solo for Cities on Flame in the key of B#...
> { :

Awake are we? :-) Actually, in this case I followed what the old
musicbook whispered to me, and I didn't think of it. Still, I don't
believe it's incorrect notation (as Jean already has said).
(Surely you saw that I made a later correction on these
chords, didn't you?)
Last night I've tried to check it up. What I found in
my encyclopedia was that sometimes you can even use double signs for
lowering or highering (is that english?) the notes, that is F# # would mean a F made to a
G! The reason for this strange notation, I suppose, has to do with
all those people down in the large white buildings in Washington
D.C... (Digression: yes, the sound is awful on Live 76, but it has in my opinion
excellent versions of Cities, Astronomy and Buck's Boogie)
No, more likely, it has to do with musical
theory,  that I have NO whatsoever knowledge of.

  Yes, do post a solo, in any mysterious key, but not suited for the old stun-guitar of
yours ;-)

Dr Dan