BOC: Doing without it.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Apr 6 10:24:32 EST 1996

> "So Ladies, Fish and Gentlemen, here's my angled dream..."
>
>Credit where credit's due, Pearlman's Lyrics for "Blue Oyster Cult" are
>unmodified in any way. In "Subhuman" they were edited by Bloom but he added
>nothing, just took out good stuff IMHO.

Cool.  The Imaginos version works better anyways.  The song was titled BOC
first and later done as Subhuman, right?  Which name came first, the song's
name or the band's name?  Just wondering, do you think that PEARLman's name
had anything to do with using an OYSTER name?
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)