HW: They did what!?!

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Apr 12 08:21:00 EDT 1996

>On the other hand, when I saw Hawkwind, they bloody well sounded like
>Hawkwind.  They played far too much ambient stuff for my taste (including
>breaking up Hassan I Sabha by inserting some ambient piece right into
>the middle of it), but it was still distinctly Hawkwind, and when they
>powered up their instruments (Dave's guitar saw all too little action),
>they damn near rocked the walls down.

>Steve

I take back everything I said, no self respecting Hawkwind would tamper with
"Hassan I Sabha" by inserting some ambient piece right into the middle of
it.  Dave has strayed from the path and should be debrocked and maybe
excomputicated.    Dave, you've got to play guitar.   The church of Hawkwind
could be in crisis.

Rudy