BOC: Hair

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Aug 28 09:52:35 EDT 1996

>play BD's gtrs!  When did BOC stop playing large shows and become a
>club act?  I remember them playing a few club shows here in between
>arena shows [I assume they were tune-up gigs].  I assume by CN they
>were relegated to second-rate gigs, or were they still playing
>stadiums at that time?
>theo

Well, I remember sitting in an airplane in Houston, as we taxied about
picking up a local radio station on my walkman, and hearing the radio
announcer say that BOC has decided to cut back their tours and become
a club act, and they would be appearing at some Houston club that night,
a chance, he said, to see them up close.  This was when I was first going
to college, in the fall of 1986.  It stuck in my mind at the time.  I didn't
catch
any more discussion as I was forced to stop using the radio .by a
stewardess at that point....  (I was on my way to San Antonio...)
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm