BRAIN: Rodeo review

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Mon Dec 2 18:50:36 EST 1996

Rudich, Robert A writes:

> I caught the Brain Surgeons at the Rodeo Club last weekend and thought I'd
> attempt a subjective review of the night.

 [...]
>  I was hoping to bump into some other BOC-L members, especially Steve Swann
> (I am You and You are I), but missed out.  Anyway, here is the night's set
> list (about 55 min):

While a tBS show in Manhatten is *usually* a sure bet to find me at...
I've actually missed something like the last _3_ now.  And apparently
that's the last scheduled show for some time.  I'm sort of peeved at
the chain of events that seems to be conspiring against me, here.  I
don't even know what a lot of the songs in the current set list sound
like; I was planning on picking up my copy of _BoH_ at the show!

Argh!

Steve
swann at panix.com