BOC: Bloom

Tue Dec 3 17:48:16 EST 1996

On tis 3 dec 1996 13.26 "Ross Reyes" <reyes at ALUX4.MICRO.LUCENT.COM> wrote:
> i don't think you can knock his overall contribution to
> the band's success.   he was good at what he did for BOC.

    Whatever his shortcomings as a musician/singer may be, I have to say I
got a real kick out of him as a front man on the Live 1976 video :)  He was
just fine in concert when I saw BOC in the last few years too.  Mind you,
he lost points for continually announcing vaporware albums and ignoring me
when I attempted to get an autograph, but you can't have everything.

Cheers,
Carl