BOC: Bloom

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 3 17:55:13 EST 1996

In a message dated 96-12-03 17:48:17 EST, theo wrote:

<< I think a lot of the source of dissatisfaction with EB has come about
'cause he's seen by many [perhaps correctly] as the person behind AL's ouster
from the band and subsequent disgraceful treatment over Imaginos.  I think
there's plenty of blame to go around on that one... >>

Did you mean AL's (Allen Lanier) or AB's (Albert's)?  If AL's, I'm guessing
that got resolved YEARS ago as AL has been back for years.

If you mean AB, my understanding is that AB was responsible for his own
ouster.  It would seem to me that it would have to have been a majority of
the band voting to oust Albert.  However, Albert would know better than I
would.

As for the Imaginos treatment, that seems to have come from the entire band,
not just EB.  However, I agree that it was a pretty shitty thing to do...

R.