BOC: Bloom

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Wed Dec 4 03:50:53 EST 1996

I agree that EB has his good points!  And it's nice that so many BOC fans
are ready to jump to his defence, but the mention of the Live 1976
video/cd does remind me of something that always makes me laugh.  EB's
long spiel (during D&S, I think - a favourite, it would seem, for a chat!)
always convulses me with laughter when he starts talking about speed
limits!  I know it is a serious point, especially to anyone who has ever
had a speeding ticket, but is it really a subject worthy of a rock
'rebel'?  It's the sort of rebellious comment I would expect someone like
Phil Collins to make!  Perhaps he was trying to be funny?

It's a minor point, but I wondered if anyone else found it funny.

Martin