HW: old hat. was:OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Tue Dec 3 14:20:57 EST 1996

Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

>      Well, there's Alan Davey writing "LSD", "Sputnik Stan", "Xenomorph"
> ..

no,no,no. xenomorph (the lyrics anyway)belongs entirely to ron tree.he
gave me
a 20 minute breakdown of the lyrics last year.he is quite proud of the
song,
and i give him due credit.he was particularly happy with his use of the
word
'allotrios',which,he said,was a latin word meaning something like
twin,or doppel-
ganger (i cant remember exactly,we were having a lot of fun).i have not
been able to
find this word or any form of it in a dictionary.davey wrote the music.
not to discredit alan.i think he's a genius.and ron is actually MUCH
more intelligent
than he looks. ;)

>      Best Brock moments of the decade (IMO) go to "Mask of Morning", "Alien
> (I Am)", and "Love in Space".  I can't imagine the lyrics to "Love in
> Space" took long, and he already _had_ the lyrics to "Mask of Morning".

and brock's worst moment- the piece on 'stange trips and ~'(cant
remember which
one),that sounds almost note for note like that sickening whitney
houston song.
(the piano thingy).i was hoping he did it for a joke.but maybe he heard
it in his
sleep from the next room in one of his hotel stays.

rj