HW: Griffin WotEoT wierdness

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Tue Dec 10 14:54:12 EST 1996

A couple of months ago, I got the Griffin _Warrior on the Edge of Time_
CD for Kollector's sake, but already having the Dojo version, I didn't
bother to listen to it until last night.  I don't know what the heck is
on it, but it sure ain't Hawkwind!  Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, I got it by mail-order, and it's probably too late and too much
trouble to try to explain what happened and return it.  Does anyone know
if Griffin will exchange it?

ObBOC: Last night, I had a dream that I was filling-in at a BOC concert
for Eric, who had lost his voice.  I was also playing "stun guitar" when
something came loose on my guitar and 4 strings popped off.  It was
really obvious that something was wrong, but no one could hear it
because the guitar wasn't plugged-in!  I was hopelessly embarrassed, and
then I woke up.  Seriously, this is exactly what I dreamed!

ObCD: Helios Creed, _Cosmic Assault_

--
                                Mike