BOC, BRAIN: Last night's AOL Chat

Jennifer Waldorf JenWaldorf at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 11 13:51:01 EST 1996

<< Eric left the chat and Albert was on (he seemed to leave a bit abruptly -
 so you can draw your own conclusions...) and it was cool to see that he
 seems to still have alot of fan support over there (contrary to some >>

If you are insinuating that he left because Albert was there, he didnt.
 Albert came in around the same time as Eric, but he didnt announce who he
was, and noone but Eric (and I because I asked him in an IM) knew who he was.
 Eric may have left abruptly, which to me is rather characteristic for him,
but I dont think it had anything to do with Albert.

Jen