BOC: Touring next year

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Dec 17 05:21:07 EST 1996

>Jerry writes;
>>Can someone ask him about possible plans to play in Europe?!
>>
>>Jerry

Then I wrote;

> This leads to another Q... what happened to last year's Europe tour?
>I recall there was some rumours going on that they were going to play some
>Scandinavian dates!?! Did they play Europe at all? I don't now why but
>Greece comes to my mind...

 Gah, how stupid can one be... sorry Jerry I didn't think of your
BOC-base... I've checked it out right now... but I still wondered why the
Scandinavian rumours never become something more than just rumours.

                                -Daniel (with sheeps all over my screen)

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN