BS Fans Energized?

ross.reyes reyes at ALOFT.ATT.COM
Thu Feb 1 09:43:42 EST 1996

The legions of BOC fans mostly are radio listeners , no readers of
Rolling Stone, VV, Guitar /Bass player mags, etc. etc.

I know that once I mentioned tBS to friends of mine who once were/are
BOC fans they were instantly interested.   Point is,  none of them, nor
I, ever spent much time reading that type of stuff.  We got our music
off the radio and thats where we found out 'bout stuff.

I think some people on the list here are more like amatuer musicians and
might spend more time reading RS than the main stream BOC fan.
I'd offer that many more BOC fans, and therefore potential tBS fans,
would'nt bother reading those pubs.

If it were on radio, and linked to ex BOC, then I think people take
notice.  Or maybe, an aticle in Popular Mechanics 'bout Al's Albertron.)

RR