All the Aces

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Feb 3 07:41:02 EST 1996

> Anyway, she revleaed something interesting. She said that Lemmy
> spaketh - "If they hadn't kicked me out, I'd probably still be with them!"
> Now that doesn't sound like Lemmy, does it?

        I dunno.  I can see it.  Lemmy likes getting in and doing his
thing and I think he might have cheerfully chugged along in HW for years.
It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Lemmy
hadn't been thrown out.  I can see Nik still going, but would would the
Calvert era have been like with Lemmy still there and beginning to hit
what was his early Motorhead stride?  A concept: Assasins of Allah played
as if by early Motorhead, sung by Bob, and with violin from Simon House.
Frightening :)

Cheers,
Carl