[off] Music of Erich Zahn??? was Re: OFF: Discussing music

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Feb 15 18:32:00 EST 1996

On 15-FEB-1996 11:33:12.2 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Paul Mather wrote:
   >> I can easily accept that someone could *genuinely believe* that, say,
   >> Mekong Delta's _The Music of Erich Zann_ is pure, unmusical, crap.
   >> For them it *is*.  But whether I believe it, or accept it to be valid
   >> *for me*, is another matter.  I decide.  For me, it isn't.  We are all
   >> happy, despite there now being two "truths" regarding that album
   >> (unless the other person also believes that all Mekong Delta fans
   >> should be systematically liquidated:). :-)
   >Being an HPL fan, I'm naturally curious about this Erich Zahn band.
   >Could someone provide some more info on them?
   >Allan.

A technical metal/thrash band from...Sweden, I think. I have only three
of their releases: Mekong Delta, The Music of EZ and Live At An Exhibition.
They do a good job of covering
Mussorgsky and have some really good tunes; they're
strange, but metal, so I don't know if that's up your alley. Paul should be
able to give you more info on 'em.

Chuck
`[1;32;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive