HW: New bootleg.

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Fri Jan 5 00:08:04 EST 1996

Joe,

     Much thanks for your help. Ah, I keep thinking that as I mature as a
Hawkfan, the more I will understand, but it's still very blurry. But I
really appreciate your comments. I'm trying to understand this
Anthology/Acid Daze thing. These were only semi-official releases which
contained compilations of songs from earlier semi-official bootlegs? Am I on
the right track? Well I will definitely check it with you folks first before
I touch any of those.
     Does any one know if there is such a thing as a Hawkcourse offered at
any school or institution any where in the world? Someone once said that HW
awere rated the 33rd most collectible band in the world. Well, they have way
more releases by far than any other band I've ever collected...

Chuck
BLHA LBHA
HELLO

`[1;35;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive