BOC : Aid for Kazakhstan!

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Wed Jan 31 09:55:00 EST 1996

>Hearing someone express this kind of interest, with such extremely
>limited access to the Western media we take so much for granted,
>makes me think it would be a nice gesture by the BOC-L members
>to collectively donate the BOC catalog to our distant brother Boris.

Capital idea, Snowman!   I couldn't agree more.   I'd be willing to
coordinate something if the list members want to do something for Boris.
  Kazakhstan has a climate great for growing certain things for trade.  Oh,
people, people, I'm talking citrus fruits, hemp goes strictly for those fine
rugs.   Wow, look at the way the light reflects off that amber.

Rudy