HW: Re: Love On 2 CDs

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jul 10 05:31:31 EDT 1996

In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.960710004712.34C-100000 at apache.utdallas.edu>,
Damon C Capehart <dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU> writes
>> 41 mins esp. does seem to be a bit of a waste, room for at least
>> _Ejection_ or something :)
>Augh!  If I hear one more version of Ejection, I think I'll puke!  I
>already own 4, and I know there're more.
If anyone's got a tape of ICU and Calvert together at Dingwall's about
10 years ago, there should be a stonking version of Ejection on it!
That's the one I wanna hear!

I _was_ joking about it being missing from LiS BTW! No, Carl's right,
_Lord Of Light_ was most annoyingly absent from LiS, and putting it on
the single doesn't make up for it either!!
--
Jon Browne