Vacation and Archives

Chris and Ginny Sargent chriss at MDC.NET
Sun Jul 14 15:10:53 EDT 1996

       Hello,
 Vacation time is coming soon, so I'll need to unsubscribe for a while.
Where can I find what I'll miss while I'm gone? I've seen mention of a
BOC-L Archive but don't know where it's at.

        Thanks in advance,
                        Chris

    A lone Starship hurtles across a trackless void
     A single human spark bulleting beyond the barriers of space and time
    Yes internet users, it's time to blast off into the incredible with....
                        FLASH BAZBO!  SPACE EXPLORER!!!!!1