BOC: palm slashing

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Thu Jul 18 15:25:52 EDT 1996

> Theo writes:
>
> >   Also negative on the pro-pot rap, though I liked his
> > preamble about writing to 'Mr. Carter in Wash...sign it 'Dear
> > Jimmy...'
>
> Is it the content or delivery of the message that you're opposed to?
> I personally wish more people from the rock world had the balls to speak out on
> government laws targeting recreational drug users.
>
> Chris
No, th emessage is great (hell I was ripped as hell every time I
heard it), but he tended to ramble a bit.  Way too long and
unfocused. I'm thinking of the version on 'Live 76.'  I've hear other
versions of the pot rap that were pretty good...
theo