BOC: Short Sets

Bryan Irby irby at CRUX.ASTR.UA.EDU
Mon Jul 29 16:49:34 EDT 1996

> I've never seen since, like Black Blade). The songs that I most wanted
> to see were Astronomy and Last Days of May - I had to wait until last
> year in North Carolina to see the latter, and I have NEVER seen
> Astronomy.  The Vigil is one that I had long ago given up even the
>
> of those songs.  Once.  Actually, of the last BOC show, the highlights
> for me were Last Days of May (at last!), and Baby Ice Dog, of all

Steve -

        I must have missed the report on that show, because I didn't
know they had brought Baby Ice Dog back into the fold...  I know the
Brain Surgeons have been playing it, but...  So, which show was it
they did BID at?  I went to 2 NC shows last year (Asheville and Charlotte),
and unless I was completely out to lunch, I don't think they did BID
at either of those.  So just for my info, are these (following) the only
"new" songs they've returned to the playlist recently (i.e. past year)?:

Lips in the Hills
Baby Ice Dog
The Vigil
In Thee
Shooting Shark

7SDizbusters ?  Has this one made it back?
I'm not counting Dominance, since it hasn't really been gone that long.

I've not seen the 5 above, or 7SD, and hope they continue to keep them in
when next they invade the confederate states...

-Bryan I.