HW:space bandits- was: my belief is better than yours....

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Tue Jun 18 11:05:13 EDT 1996

> The only
> problem I have with him is that he can't sing - and he should stop
> trying now!

I wonder if I would like Rocky Paths, Waiting For Tomorrow, Sea King,
and Dreaming City if Dave sang them instead of Huw?

> > Each HW member alone could not be considered a great musician, but it's
> > like Brainstorming, the end result is a conglomeration of the talents
> > of all the players.

I like the sleeve notes to Doremi, which describe the band as communicating
in a language that none of them understand...

Dave.