BRAIN: Another tBS CD sighting

Wed Jun 19 11:34:19 EDT 1996

Well, it took 'em long enough, but I see that my local Tower Records (in
Burlington, MA) has a copy of both *Eponymous* and *Trepanation* in the
racks.  Looks like Ripe and Ready and/or Big Daddy Distributors are
getting off their butts a little and moving some great CDs.

The discs are $15.99 -- will the band be selling any copies at special
prices at the Mama Kin gig this Saturday?

John

ObtBSlyric:  "Lay back on the track - keep an eye out for the train"