OFF: Here & Now

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 9 06:15:30 EST 1996

In your message dated Friday 8, March 1996 you wrote :

>    Just out of interest, would Keith Da Missile happen to inhabit
>   the same body as Keith Da Bass who played with Gong on the last
>   UK tour (in '92 I believe)? He was a big geezer who looked like
>   Oliver Reed and wore a red clown suit.
>
>     bye - Rob

Indeed, they are one and the same.  Full name Kieth Da Missile Bass (nee Bailey)
I've not noticed the Oliver Reed similarity but he certainly can drink like him
(or very nearly ;->) The last time I saw Keith was at my wedding and he was
doing a pretty good impersonation then!

--
Jon Browne                     They Walk Among Us.
      http://www.demon.co.uk/comicshop/