Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue May 7 10:49:06 EDT 1996

Manuel writes:

> Steve;

[I think you're adressing me, not Steve?]

> SO what you're saying is only "true BOC fans" are on BOC-L and not on
> AOL???

Not at all.  I've never meant to suggest that the aol segment aren't
true fans.  Just that the BOC-L folks are more willing to express
controversial opinions.  And I also respect those opinions, mainly
because they are intelligently expressed, and in no way vicious [well
maybe a little].  I truly bel;ieve that the criticism you read here
is born from frustration over how great the band was, and still could
be.

theo

New and noteworthy:  Richard Thompson, You? Me? Us?