Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Wed May 8 19:40:16 EDT 1996

At 09:21 AM 5/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Joseph Brooks writes:
>>
>   [ The Marchall Plan ]
>>
>> I think one problem I have with it is that it always reminds me (lyricly
>> anyway) of another similar song by (Journey? no, Foreigner..) "And that one
>> guitar.. Felt good in his hands.." Oh how that screeching, whiney voice
>> grates on my nerves.. which I hate even more than "The Marshall Plan".
>
>Sigh.  But I *love* "Jukebox Hero"!  ;-)

Well there you go.. Different strokes and all that.. I find that song
(thanks for reminding me of the title) completely annoying.. same with that
entire band for that matter. But, I would never put anyone down for their
taste in music. I'm certain that some of the stuff I love would probably
make you yack up your breakfast :)
     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "So Ladies, Fish
  | | <   *http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/1154|  and Gentlemen,here's
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  my angled dream..."