HW: must be spring questions

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu May 9 21:05:25 EDT 1996

QUESTIONS

Will I need advance tickets for any of these HW shows?. If so, what would be
the best way to procure them. I am thinking about basing out of London and
using public transport to and from the shows--is this reliable or is it
better to travel city to city with the band. Is there suitable lodgings in
the cities Hw will be playing in. What would be the best way to get from
England to Holland for the Dutch shows (don't want to fly).
Also my doctor tells me I must be in frequent contact with certain green
herbs-- what's the availability?

regards
Bill  (I'll sort this fuckin passport business out) Stewart