BOCbase

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Sat Nov 16 18:28:32 EST 1996

Jerry the flying dutchman wrote;
>Meanwhile... can someone tell me who C. Bouchard and K. Bouchard are? They
>co-wrote some songs, both with Albert: You're Not The One, Monsters and
>Hungry Boys. And could someone give me the first names of J. Trivers, R.
>Meltzer, J. Riggs, full names of Legatt Bros? Thanks!
>
>Jerry
>
>'

Well,  it's Richard Meltzer, and I think it's  Jack Riggs and Jon Rivers ...
sorry but I'm a little drunk tonight, but I'm doing the best I can... and I
have question too... has anybody heard of the band "Spiritual Beggars"?...
if not, I think you have to check 'em out. Heavy-Monster-Fu-Kyuss-Blue Cheer
Rock!

         Daniel Wikdahl

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN