Tangerine Dream

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Nov 22 18:02:30 EST 1996

Well, considering that it is the new version of Tangerine Dream, It probably won't be too good at all...
Time was that I would have killed to hear this, now I just don't care about the new TD at all. Sad...

But if anyone is real interested in "attending" this concert, a perusal of the official TD WWW page would probably point them in the right direction as far as the time and the s/w needed. I've forgotten what the WWW address is, so, go fish...

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Jerry Guizar[SMTP:jguizar at EPIX.NET]
Sent:   Friday, November 22, 1996 4:42 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        OFF: Tangerine Dream

   This may be of interest to BOC/HW. I heard the other day that
Tangerine Dream is going to be doing a live concert over the internet on
Nov. 30. You needed special software to view it -
I forget who made the SW.

   I don't know how good it'll be, but it might be something HW or BOC
could do (broadcast over the internet).

Jerry

jguizar at epix.net