OFF: PT Header?

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Oct 2 20:11:36 EDT 1996

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Craig A. Shipley wrote:

> As much as I would like to discuss PT (and Ship Of Fools, Ozrics, etc.),
> I think that this discussion is more appropriate over on the "irock" list.
> Dissenting / agreeing opinions welcomed.

        Well, that's why I asked about headers. In the absence of a PT
mailing list again, perhaps we should try and up the traffic on BOC-L
_even more_...
               Jon (listening to  HW now, so getting back on topic)

ObCD: The Fall - 'Cerebral Caustic'

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk         |
 |      "`It's a Venusian space bassist,' said Turner the bird being."   |
 |            (Hawkwind, sleeve notes to 'Doremi Fasol Latido')          |