Hawkfaries (appologies on the mess)

Bryan Pitkin pitkin at MARYWOOD1.MARYWOOD.EDU
Wed Oct 30 13:38:38 EST 1996

From:   MX%"Postmaster at ac.marywood.edu" 30-OCT-1996 13:28:18.31
To:     MX%"pitkin at ac.marywood.edu"
CC:
Subj:   LOCAL delivery error

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 13:28:11 E
From: Local delivery agent <Postmaster at ac.marywood.edu>
To: <pitkin at ac.marywood.edu>
Subject: LOCAL delivery error

Note: this message was generated automatically.

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message.  A list of
the affected recipients follows.  This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  boc-l-listserve$spc$edu at ac.marywood.edu
Error-Code: 3
Error-Text: No such local user