me, myself and I

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 19 01:57:47 EDT 1996

  Dudes,

 For my two cents worth on the whole "is Imaginos good" buzz, I would
have to say that is ia great when one wants to hear a "metal" type lp.
It is the only BOC CD that actually has some appeal to the modern
metalhead type, of whom the majority of my comrades are.
  All BOC offerings have different appeal, and have different moods.
That's what set them apart from the other heavy rock bands.  That is why
they are more interesting than Venom or whoever, and no two albums are
the same.  I like to pick and choose through my BOC, as one would pick
and choose through a menu in one's fave restaurant.
 Feel like a little raunch- OYFOOYK or Imaginos
  ""   ""     ""    class- AoF, SEE
  ""   ""     ""    Commercial rock- RBN, CN, FOUO

ETC., (Make up your own categories).

   L8r,

    Troy

ObCD- Imaginos.  (Feeling heavy today)