HW: Born To Go

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Sun Sep 22 11:32:45 EDT 1996

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996, Mike Wright wrote:

> >   Just a short note to let you know that the excellent
> >   "BORN TO GO" book will be out of print by the end of 1996.
> >  *****************************************************************
> >  I really can't recommend this book highly enough.
> >  Makes an excellent companion to Kris Tait's "Do Not Panic"
> >  without actually duplicating it.
> >  Any comments from those of you who already have it?
>
> I have recently acquired this volume, and would also heartily recommend
> it, a well written booklet with lots of new info (well new to me) and a
> good style, so rush out and buy this before it is too late.

What's the publisher info on this one?

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.
iscladoc at idir.net                       RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.

    Visit the Dreaming City:  http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_