HW: First HW member in R'n'R HoF

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIAL.UNISYS.COM
Mon Sep 23 13:53:40 EDT 1996

Keith says:

Before I claim that Lemmy is *really* the first HW member to appear in the
R'n'R HoF, maybe I should ask if Ginger Baker is in there as a member of Cream.

And you would of course be correct,  Eric C, Jack Bruce & Ginger
played together for the first time in 25 ish years on their induction,
no word on whether they played anything off Levitation however 8-)

Actually probably thay can't induct Hawkwind, as they'd never get all of
the (ex-)members on stage at one time for the awards ceremony......

Cheer,s
Steve L.