BOC...More Imaginos./tBS gigs

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Dec 1 22:55:22 EST 1997

I'm finding this discussion interesting.

>>>Of course, all of this discussion assumes that Al even wants to do
>>>this.  I have a feeling that Al has pretty much closed the book on
>>>*Imaginos*.

The Book of BOC is very different than the Book of Imaginos. One is closed.
The other is not. OK I'll admit I'm frustrated by that lack of completion
with Imaginos. I'd hoped it'd be something more. Most days I'm torn with
moving on or trying somehow to complete it. My vision for what the next act
would be in the Imaginos cycle does not really fit with what I think the
best move for the next tBS album should be. Of course whose to say I can't
work on both simultaneously? That's what I did before.

Anyway I guess you can tell I've been busy. The orders for the new Cellsum
stuff is overwhelming (I hope we have enough CDs). New developments are
happening every day for the band. We're planning some cool stuff for the
future and we have some immediate gigs to prepare for.

This Saturday we're playing at Meow Mix in NYC, 269 E. Houston St., (Ave. A
& B) 212-254-0688   9:30 PM sharp    $5      18 w/ID    spread the word.
Al