OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Dec 3 15:36:41 EST 1997

>Yep, why not!?!
>I think one can make fun of almost everything.
>...and especially you, Christian, can make fun of everything! :-)

Maybe that's my problem - I laugh at trouble, I can't help laughing
when I'm in deep shit, I think I will laugh when the world goes under
because we ask for it!

Humour is the best tool to get ideas about ourselves
across, or *satire* rather - IMO.

I have devolved into a goddamn clown on this list. In the real
world I am a grim, unsmiling mean fucker.

>But sometimes I think I laugh at you just 'cos you're a Norwegian. :-)

Phew! At least it's not any of my *other* handicaps!! I am sort of
an inferior genetic hybrid though, so only the Jarlsberg consuming
side of me is taking offense.

I only laugh at that watered down moose piss you Swedes have the
balls to call beer. Next time the Nazis drop by Sweden for a
drink, why not just let them know where to get the good beer eh?
Like NEXT BLOODY DOOR!!!

breakin the wind through a crack in the sky,
Christian