HW: Bedouin album - Ginger

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Dec 17 14:18:08 EST 1997

At 13:56 17.12.97 -0500, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

>(shrug).  Levitation is my favorite HW album because of Baker's drumming,
>without it it would still be good, but not on the same level....  I
>hesitate to think what Levitation would have been with Danny Thompson's
>drumming, (shudder)...

No shit...! That album has a rock hard SPINE! Levitation: chuggachuggachugga!!
Thompson would have butchered the material. I mean, he's cool for the sleazy
HM of the mid 80's and all, but, eh, NOT Levitation: "I got Levitation
Levitation Levitation! (suddenly drums!:) thud, thud, thud - bash."

Christian