OFF: Earplugs

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Feb 3 20:04:48 EST 1997

>As far as earplugs go, I really like "Sonic II Noisefilters" (I think

Sonic IIs are my choice also although Deb likes the foam ones and the rest
of the group swears by the old TP (wadded up toilet paper).

I like Sonic IIs because I can still hear the cymbals and I never have
ringing after. Sometimes onstage I think they might have fallen out because
the sound is so good. Occasionally they do when I shake my head around.
Al