Points for Albums/Ramblings

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Thu Feb 6 13:27:52 EST 1997

----------
> From: BREVARD Adrian R. <ABrevard at SHL.COM>

> Sounds like a good exercise. You willing to keep tabs on the results?
> Would you have to throw out extreme responses where albums received the
> full amount of negative or positive points, can+t have the fanboys
> skewing the results now can we. 8^).

nah,some albums deserve the full thing,if every,or most albums get full
score,then theres a problem....

> Club Ninja, the debate continues - Someone (not naming names here)
> pointed out to me, if you took a few songs from CN, that people
> generally despise, strategically placed them in some of the stronger BOC
> efforts, all of sudden people would consider them good songs.  I think
> he has a point.

this might change some people's oppinions,yes, but not everyone fells that
way.
like i said before,there are none that i dislike,but some that do not move
me either way.
i doubt that would change no matter where they were...

 rj