HW Tattoos

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Fri Feb 21 07:11:12 EST 1997

> At 01:58 AM 20/02/97 +0000, you wrote:

> >if you don't like space ritual,dont give up! for one thing, a lot of
people
> >charge too much for the vinyl,
>
> A$25 too much? I'd guess that's about US$20 The CD is about A$40+ from
memory.

no, if its in decent shape,this is a good price. i've seen it around here
for around $40 US,
and i laughed at the guy. i paid ten dollars for my latest copy.(ive bought
this album around five times
thru the years due to various accidents and such).
i cna get the cd,but not the remaster,for 20 US,but the shipping would
probably make it cost
as much as your local.if i could locate a copy of the ua remaster,i would
probably let my current
2 cd set (one way records) go for about ten + shipping,US.

> It's just that some folk here have strongly recommended it, and I came
> across it.

oh,im not saying its not recommended,its a masterpiece in my eyes (ears),i
just wouldnt want you to turn away if that particular album is not to yer
taste.

rj